Rule #1: HAVE FUN!
No smoking, vaping, or burning of incense or candles in guest house or garage.
No parties or events
Check-in anytime after 4 PM
Check out by 10 AM
Pets are only permitted upon request with a completed pet addendum form and a $50 deposit required upon booking reservation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the space. There is a $25/extra guest fee per day at time of booking if you have more than 8 guests. Guests are not allowed to exceed 16 guests which is the total maximum occupancy limit. If you have between 9-16 guests, PLEASE CONFIRM TOTAL # OF GUESTS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN!
QUIET HOUR POLICY - Please be respectful of our neighbors. Quiet hours are from Midnight to 8 a.m. Violation of this policy could result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of your stay's fees.
Must be 21 years or older to rent.
Please remember this is our guest house (not a hotel room to trash/party) so please be respectful of our space and keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If you spill or break anything or something isn't working properly, please let us know ASAP or additional cleaning fee may be charged!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the GUEST agrees to the following conditions:
1. The GUEST agrees there will be NO SMOKING in the guest house or garage. Smoking is allowed outside on the front porch, back deck, or backyard. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises, GUEST will automatically be charged a $250 fine.
2. The GUEST agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner. NO shoes to be worn in lower level please!
3. The GUEST agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
4. Eagle's Nest Guest House is on a well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, GUEST could be charged damages. In addition, NO food materials should be put down kitchen or bathroom sinks as they WILL clog and plumbing charges will be added to your final stay!
5. The GUEST agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the GUEST and his or her family and guests. NO indoor furniture moved outside please!
6. The GUEST agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
7. The GUEST agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 16 unless otherwise arranged.
8. The OWNER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
9. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury, or death resulting from use of the provided game room equipment and GUEST(s) agree to use said equipment entirely at his or her own risk.
10. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of Eagle's Nest Guest House at 1158 Archer Ave. Nekoosa, WI 54457. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all GUESTS are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
11. The OWNER is not liable for the GUEST'S personal property or valuables.
12. The GUEST agrees to follow the local town of Rome rules/regulations posted with OWNER'S permit/license visibly posted in garage. Wisconsin state law REQUIRES recycling; recyclables MUST be placed in recycle bins provided - DO NOT throw in garbage or additional cleaning fee may be charged as a result!
13. Liability: any fire damage caused on or off Eagle’s Nest Guest House property will be the sole responsibility of the GUEST(s). GUEST must read posted Fire Pit Usage Rules prior to using fire pit. NO FIREWORKS!
14. If it's illegal, unethical, or immoral, please choose different accommodations.
You Must Also Acknowledge
We have annual tenants who live in barn – please be respectful
Parking on property (not on street)
Amenity limitations - Loft above garage has a window AC unit and wood burning stove not for guest use