Updated as of 4.21.2020
Guests of Eagle's Nest Guest House,
The health and safety of our guests and cleaning staff is our highest priority as we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our community. Wisconsin's Governor Evers' latest "Safer at Home" update allows golf courses to open back up on April 24th. Sand Valley golf courses will be opening May 1st, and we will align with their opening as well for overnight guests starting April 30th.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority at Eagle's Nest Guest House and additional precautions and recommendations from Airbnb (via CDC) will be taken to reduce the spread of germs including the following:
- Our professional cleaning crew will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc...) prior to check-in
- Continued use of "triple sheeting" method
- Continued laundering linens/towels and sanitizing accordingly
- Extra pillows and blankets will no longer be placed on beds but stored in closets
- Continued use of hand sanitizer bottles filled throughout house
Our snacks and continental breakfast items will be provided as usual with a few minor alterations including more single serve items and prepackaged goods.
Our 30 day cancellation policy will stand but we'll work with each guest accordingly if their travel plans get altered due to COVID-19. It's an unprecedented time in history and we will be flexible with our guests. Our goal is to always provide a clean and comfortable stay!
Please contact Mackenzie with any questions or concerns and check back for additional updates.
Mackenzie Murray, Owner & Operator